The Bikini Beach Diet as seen on NBC Miami
If you are reading this you probably saw me on NBC Miami with Joe Carter. If you are chomping at the bit waiting to get your hands on the secret Bikini Beach Diet…sounds like a gimmick and honestly most diets are just that. This one is not a diet. It is a simple strategy of eating that you can sustain for the rest of your life.
Step One: Get Your Mind Right
If there were no limits and you could achieve anything you wanted what would your Ultimate Physical Goal be?
- What would that look like?
- How would that make you feel?
- Write it down…This step is the difference between dreaming and achieving.
Step Two: Write it down with a deadline
- In a sentence write down your goal or get a picture of what you want to look like.
- Now put it where you can see it everyday.
- Put one on the bathroom mirror, one on the refrigerator and another in your wallet.
Step Three: Drink Water
- Drink ½ your bodyweight in ounces of water per day.
- In other words, if you are 200 lbs then drink 100 oz of water daily.
- Dehydration slows metabolism by up to 40%
Step Four: Eat foods closest to its natural source.
- Avoid all processed and packaged foods.
- News flash!!! Low fat potato chips are still potato chips.
Step Five: Eat Protein at every meal
- For every 100 calories of protein you ingest the body must burn 20-25 calories just to digest it. Foods like eggs, chicken, turkey, buffalo, ostrich, salmon, shrimp and lean beef are essential to metabolic enhancement.
- Whenever possible consume free range poulty and meat as well organic eggs and wild caught seafood.
- Commercially raised livestock are pumped full of drugs, hormones, antibiotics and growth hormones which disrupt hormonal balance and lead to weight gain and illness.
Step Six: Eat every 3 hours to Speed Metabolism
- By eating foods that are close to their natural source every 3 hours you will kick start your body’s fat burning machinery and stoke the fire!
Step Seven: Challenge your body with Exercise
- Whether you want to lose 100 pounds or you want to compete at the highest level of athletics it is essential to not only improve your nutrition but also challenge your body with exercise on a consistent basis.
If you want the fastest results possible then check out www.BB3TrainingCenter.com or for home workouts with little to no equipment watch Get Moving Mondays every Monday on NBC Miami channel 6.
Nothing happens until something moves!
Billy Beck III