- 1lb ground turkey breast *
- ½ cup egg whites (3)
- ¼ cup chopped spinach
- ¼ cup diced peppers and onions
- ½ cup Kraft fat free cheddar or mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 cup quick oats
- garlic and onion powder to taste
Depending on your size this should make anywhere from 2-6 servings.
As a general rule of thumb eat until you are satisfied but not stuffed.
Be sure that you purchase Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast rather than Lean Ground Turkey. At first glance, they may seem identical but take a look at the fat content. The extra lean ground turkey breast has only 1.5 grams of fat per serving while the lean ground turkey breast has 8 grams of fat per serving. Eating the Lean Ground Turkey rather than the Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast is like eating a Cheeseburger rather than a Grilled, skinless Chicken Breast.
- Begin by placing the EXTRA LEAN GROUND TURKEY BREAST into a large mixing bowl. Then thoroughly mix in each ingredient until they are of a uniform consistency.
- Next, begin forming patties a little larger than the size of the palm of your hand.
- Then cook over medium heat.
- Flip ’em.
- Once they are finished then CHOW Down!