- 1 whole egg (preferably certified organic)
- 1 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Natural Applesauce
- 1 Cup Quick Oats
- 1/2 Scoop Vanilla protein powder
- 2-3 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients into a large mixing bowl until a thick batter is formed. It should be dark brown. If it is not, then add a touch more cinnamon until it is achieved.
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Spray aluminum muffins tins with Cooking Spray or coconut oil.
- Next, scoop batter into the tins be sure to fill each one to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Ovens will vary. You can tell when they are done cooking when they rise.
- Remove from oven and immediately spray butter spray on the tops and sprinkle stevia and a drop or two of Ghee (clarified butter) on the tops.
- Let cool and enjoy!