- Breakfast: Breakfast fajita: Egg whites, peppers and Kraft Free Cheese rolled into whole wheat tortillas.
- Mid-morning: Lowfat cottage cheese and blueberries
- Lunch: (stuck on the road option)Subway six inch roasted chicken on whole wheat with mustard, lettuce and tomato.
- Mid-afternoon: Ground turkey breast mixed with brown rice and peppers.
- Dinner: Round steak, baked sweet potato and asparagus
- Evening: Lemon pepper cod with steamed vegetables
- Breakfast: Breakfast Sandwich: Egg beaters on Ezekiel bread with KRAFT Free cheese melted onto it.
- Mid-morning: Kraft Free Cheese on 2 slices of toasted Ezekiel Bread
- Lunch: Chicken salad (lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions) with low fat dressing
- Mid-afternoon: Chicken salad (chicken, spicy dijon mustard, low fat mayo) stuffed into whole wheat pita
- Dinner: Chicken Fajitas: Chicken breast, peppers & corn tortillas topped with fat free sour cream and salsa.
- Evening: Cream of rice with protein powder mixed in.
- Breakfast: Protein shake blended with strawberries and sugar free banana pudding JELL-O mix.
- Mid-morning: Protein powder mixed into Light yogurt and grape nuts cereal.
- Lunch: Turkey Chili poured onto baked potato
- Mid-afternoon: Low fat cottage cheese mixed into oatmeal
- Dinner: Shrimp served on a bed of rice with a side salad topped with low fat dressing
- Evening: Protein Shake (Formula-1) mixed in water.
- Breakfast: Make Egg white pancakes! Mix 6 egg whites or ½ cup All Whites by Egg Beaters with ½ cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 cup oatmeal or oat bran and cinnamon.
- Mid-morning: Vanilla Whey protein (Formula-1) blended with Frozen Berries.
- Lunch: Chicken Stir Fry: Chicken breast, brown rice, snow peas, carrots, water chestnuts, and light teriyaki sauce.
- Mid-afternoon: Roasted Almonds and an apple
- Dinner: Turkey Chili: Ground Turkey breast, kidney beans, tomato sauce and chili seasoning
- Evening: Low fat cottage cheese with fruit slices.(apples, berries)
- Breakfast: Egg white omelette made with spinach, tomatoes, and peppers with oatmeal.
- Mid-morning: Tuna salad (low fat mayo and dijon mustard) with Apple slices
- Lunch: Grilled Salmon, Brown rice and steamed vegetables.
- Mid-afternoon: Cashew Butter on a rice cake.
- Dinner: Pork tenderloin, baked yams with cinnamon and broccoli.
- Evening: Chocolate Protein shake with 1 TBSP Almond Butter
- Breakfast: Vanilla Protein Powder, Smuckers Light Strawberry Preserves and Oatmeal mixed together.
- Mid-morning: Lowfat Cottage Cheese and a peach
- Lunch: Grilled Chicken Breast with BBQ sauce, a baked potato with fat free sour cream and a salad with balsamic vinegar.
- Mid-afternoon: Formula-1 Protein shake.
- Dinner: Ground Turkey Breast burger on whole wheat bun (Ezekiel) with lettuce and pickles.
- Evening: Protein shake (made with water and ice).