- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 cup low fat buttermilk
- 2 each egg whites, large
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 packet no calorie sweetener (stevia recommended)
- Sparingly smart balance light (optional)
- Sparingly sugar free strawberry jelly (optional)
Method of Preparation:
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add eggs, water and buttermilk and mix until incorporated.
- Place a non stick pan sprayed with fat free cooking spray over medium heat. When the pan is warm pour four pancakes in the pan. (Two tablespoons worth of batter for each pancake). Cook the pancakes until they start to get brown around the edges. Flip the pancakes and re-spray the pan with fat free cooking spray.
- Remove the pancakes from the pan and lightly spread smart balance butter and/or sugar free jelly over the top.
- Recipe Makes 12 pancakes
- Serving Size: 6 pancakes
- Calories: 388
- 42.7g Cho / 37.8g Pro / 7.2g Fat