Chef’s Note: This is a great recipe to portion out into zip lock bags ahead of time and freeze. Whenever you need one just add the contents of the zip lock bag and water to a blender and puree until smooth. You can also adjust the amount of instant coffee depending on how strong of a coffee flavor you like.
- ¼ cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (20g of protein)
- ½ cup oatmeal, uncooked
- ½ tablespoon unsweetened coco powder
- 1-2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 packet stevia or splenda, optional
- ice cubes
Method of Preparation:
- Place all the ingredient in a blender with water and ice and puree until smooth.
- Calories: 334.4
- Fiber: 4.0g
- 34.5g Cho / 32.0g Pro / 7.6g Fat