- 2 slices stone ground whole wheat bread
- 2 each egg whites
- ½ teaspoon splenda
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons calorie free syrup (Atkins)
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 6g
- Fat: 2g
- Calories 206
Method of Preparation:
- Heat a sauté pan on medium heat.
- Mix the egg whites, splenda and cinnamon together in a shallow bowl. Quickly dunk both sides of the bread in the egg white mixture and place in the pan. Brown the bread on both sides.
- Put both slices of bread on a plate and drizzle the syrup on top. If the french toast isn’t sweetened enough, sprinkle more splenda on top.