Here’s a recipe created by gourmet sports nutritionist chef Chris Anderson. Chris is that rare blend of scientist and artist. There is no one better when it comes to creating delicious Results-Driven meals. These pancakes are packed with protein and good carbs (Fuel Meal). They are great when you are on the go too. You can heat them up or eat them cold. They taste great either way!
I usually eat these between clients or if I am at a seminar I opt for these rather than a bar or a shake.
When it comes to burning fat, building muscle and being energized REAL FOOD RULES.
Quick & Easy Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 cup oatmeal (I prefer gluten free oats)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tsp. cinnamon extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 20 blueberries
Method of Preparation
- Mix all ingredients except for blueberries in a blender until smooth.
- Add the blueberries and mix into the batter.
- Pre-heat medium-sized non-stick pan on medium heat. Lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into the pan until it is solid enough to flip. Finish cooking the pancake through on the other side.
- Eat them! 🙂