- 1 can Starkist Chunk light tuna
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann’s Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann’s Low Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Shallots, Diced (a small French onion, can substitute yellow onion)
- 1 tablespoon celery, diced
- 1-2 each kosher dill pickle slices, diced
- Add kosher salt to taste
- Add crushed black pepper to taste
Method of Preparation:
- Squeeze as much as the water from the tuna as possible.
- Add the tuna, mayonnaise, shallots, celery and seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Fold in the diced pickles.
Carbohydrates: 2.5 grams
Protein: 33 grams