- 1 can Starkist Chunk light tuna
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann’s Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann’s Low Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Shallots, Diced (a small French onion, can substitute yellow onion)
- 1 tablespoon celery, diced
- 1-2 each kosher dill pickle slices, diced
- Add kosher salt to taste
- Add crushed black pepper to taste
Method of Preparation:
- Squeeze as much as the water from the tuna as possible.
- Add the tuna, mayonnaise, shallots, celery and seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Fold in the diced pickles.
Carbohydrates: 2.5 grams
Protein: 33 grams
Here’s a great option for those on the go. Protein Packed “Manly” Muffins…I had to call them Manly Muffins to make them sound tough. 🙂 https://www.billybeck.com//blog/effective-eating/fat-burning-recipe-the-one-and-only-manly-muffins/
Be cautious with fish like Tuna, Shark, King Fish and Tile Fish as these fish naturally contain higher levels of the heavy metal mercury. Mercury can be toxic in higher amounts or in people who need to detoxify their systems. Limit consumption of these foods to no more than two times per week.