BB3 TV Episode #3
In this week’s action-packed episode, the trainer of trainers, best-selling author of “Strength Training for Fat Loss” and my rock climbing buddy, Nick Tumminello shares his vast knowledge on how to achieve your best body.
Some of the Highlights:
- Nick takes me through his Push-Up Pyramid workout. (see below for details) Just a warning, I did this when we were rock climbing which rendered me useless. My arms and chest were sore for days.
- See some clips of me training 2-time Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the World, Shannon “The Cannon” Briggs. “Let’s Go Champ!”
- Then I interview Nick Tumminello as he dispels some common fitness myths.
- Can you lose fat from one area of your body? What about “Spot Enhancement?”
- What makes a great trainer? The trainer of trainers shares his thoughts
Nick Tumminello’s Push Up Pyramid (of Pain!)
- Push-up Lock Offs
- Cross-over Push-ups
- Close Grip Push-ups
- Begin by knocking out 5 reps per side of the lock offs and cross-overs. Then finish with 10 reps of close-grip push-ups.
- Rest while your partner in crime goes.
- Then knock out 4 reps of the lock offs and cross-overs followed by 8 reps of close-grip.
- Next time decrease to 3 reps, 3 reps and 6 close-grip.
- Then drop to 2 reps, 2 reps and just 4 close-grip push-ups.
- Finish with 1 rep, 1 rep and 2 of the close-grip push-ups.
Be sure to watch this week’s episode of BB3 TV to see the proper exercise technique and if you haven’t seen these ones check ’em out!
- Episode #1: Quick, Killer Cardio Workout & one heck of an inspiring woman!
- Episode #2: Crazy, Core Exercise that you probably never seen plus a special guest interview
To check out Nick’s awesome book simply Click Here
“Never settle for anything but your best effort. Mediocrity is a disease.”
Billy Beck III