Last month, I did the Rice Experiment (inspired by Japanese researcher Dr. Masaru Emoto) and it received thousands of views! If you have not seen it yet this is what it consisted of:
The Rice Experiment
- Place 1 cup of Cooked Rice into two separate containers. Place a lid on each.
- Mark one container with a positive phrase. I used “Thank You Rice”
- Mark the other container with a negative phrase. I used “Stupid Rice”
- Place them in your kitchen at least 12 inches apart.
- Once or more every day say aloud to the rice container the phrase written on it. I know this sounds nuts but just try it. For example, every time I went into my kitchen I would say “Thank You Rice” and “Stupid Rice” Try to say it from a place of gratitude (thank you) and a place of anger and frustration (stupid). To see the results click here
If you did see the Rice Experiment I hoped you tried it for yourself. It is AMAZING to witness. Almost unbelievable until you see it happen with your own eyes.
Now being the nerdy scientist that I am I decided to share more of my experiments with you.
This One is called the Egg Experiment.
Here’s how the experiment was done.
1. Place raw eggs in 5 separate containers together in an isolated room.
2. Two of the containers were marked with positive phrases:
“I love myself” and “I am lean and healthy”
3. Two of the containers were marked with negative phrases:
“I hate myself” and “I am fat and lazy”
4. One final container was left unmarked and completely ignored.
5. Each day I would enter the room and say the phrases to each of the eggs. (lol!)
6. I ignored the unmarked container completely.
7. I did this for 30 days.
The Before and After Results
Something Fascinating Occurred Between 21 Days and 30 Days.
The Effects Seemed to Magnify.
See It for yourself in the Video Below
Conclusion: I believe that rather than blindly take others opinions as facts, each of us should gather the information with an open mind, go with our gut once in awhile and form our own conclusions. Think for yourself. Discover your own truth.
So what do you think?
Let me hear what you have to say post a comment below!
Thank you and LIVE GREATLY!
Billy Beck III